Monday, January 4, 2010

Words of Wisdom

During a discussion with my son, I told him that he does not understand certain things that he "thinks" he does, and if he just trusted me and listened to my advice, he would be better off. That conversation made me think about God"s ultimate wisdom and if I trusted in Him and listened to His advice, how much better off I would be. It seems so simple, but why do so many of us forge through life trusting in our own judgement and ability to solve life's dilemmas? God is there for us and wants to help carry our burdens...all we need to do is petition our needs and wait patiently for His intervention. God wants to be in control...to guide, to comfort, and to provide for His children. What a precious gift that I often miss because I think I can do things on my own.

1 comment:

  1. It was nice, the other day Raymond told me that everything I say to him come true, and that I'm right about the things I tell him, and he will listen to my advice. that was nice. I just tell my kids don't do things just because I say not to, don't do it because you know it's not right and always pray to god to give you guidence

    ReplyDelete