Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome 2010

The new year is here, and I am going to do my best to keep to my monthly list. I just planted my fall bulbs (really late) from last year. I had them stored in paper bags in the garage. I should have done this a few months ago....This year I will remember to write the name of the flowers on the bags. I thought I would remember which ones were which, but they all look similar now. I signed Maggie up for Wolf Mountain summer camp, so that is one less thing to do next month. Miles is not sure whether or not he wants to go yet, but he has another month to decide. The roses are pruned and it was so much easier using the awesome rose pruning gloves Lee's mom bought me. I am seriously dragging my feet with the Christmas decorations. They are all out in the garage, but far from organized and still need to be hauled up to the attic. All that is left on my list this month is to make reservations for our summer vacation. Lee thinks I am too early, but he has obviously forgotten how difficult it is to find a good room during the 4th of July week in Bridgeport!

No comments:

Post a Comment