Monday, January 4, 2010

Daily "To Do" List

I have these daily goals posted to keep me focused:

Check animals' water
Water flowers/garden
Do 1-2 loads of laundry
Spend at least 10 minutes of "alone" time with Miles and Maggie (talk, play, pray)
Find at least 3 things to be grateful for (different from yesterday!)
Walk for 30 minutes
Drink lots of water
Go to bed by 10:00
PRAY...PRAY...PRAY


1/15 Update...I am struggling with laundry, walking, drinking water and going to bed by 10:00. There are not enough hours in the day!

1 comment:

  1. Shan, I am tired just reading all this great stuff!! LOL You are truly inspirational :) I love you. Glad you are doing well. I am going to incorpate some of these tips into my life ;) But I did notice these posts occured after 10pm which is bedtime lmao :)

    ReplyDelete