Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Am Becoming My Mother!!!

I will start this post by saying that my mother is an amazing wife, mother and friend. She is a godly woman who has always instilled in me the values of family, hardwork, education, and independence. I was raised in a Christain home and provided a Christain education. My mother is my role-model and I fall short everyday!
This afternoon Miles rode his bike up to Safeway to meet with some of his friends. When I called to check on him, he told me that he was going to go to the pizza place with his friends to eat and watch the football game. (Ok...this is the part where I am becoming my mother......) I told Miles he could stay if there was an adult supervising them and he assurred me that there were two adults. I asked to speak to them and Miles told me I was embarassing him. My response to him was he could either let me talk to an adult or I would come down there in my sweats and slippers and REALLY embarass him. Needless to say, he handed the phone to his friend's dad.
Thanks, Mom, for being always being "mean" and threatening to embarrass me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment